| Directions to Fort
Fort Belvoir Map
From Washington DC (1-95 South)
- If you are traveling south on 1-95, take the Fairfax Parkway/Backlick Road (286) exit 166 A.
- Take the Fairfax County Parkway to its end at U.S. Rt. 1 (Richmond Highway.)
- Turn left.
- At the first light, on the right, is the entrance for Tulley Gate on to Fort Belvoir.
- Tulley Gate is the main entrance
to the post for visitors. All visitors without a Department of Defense ID
card must use Tulley Gate and is open 0500-2100, 7 days a week. Visitors
who wish to enter Fort Belvoir after 9 p.m. may use Pence Gate.
- For information about gate access, click here or call the VPOC at (703) 806-4892.
From Richmond (1-95 North)
- If you are traveling north on 1-95 North, take the Fort Belvoir Exit 161 B. (U.S. Rt 1 -- Richmond Highway)
- You will travel five miles to Fort Belvoir.
- Continue through the light at the Fairfax County Parkway (286). At the next stop light, on the right side you will see the entrance for Tulley Gate, turn right.