1. The Civilian Personnel Advisory Center (CPAC) web site is provided as a public service by the Fort Belvoir CPAC.
2. Information presented on this site is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
3. For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
4. The CPAC site does not use “persistent” cookies or any other automated means to track the activity of users over time and across Web sites.
5. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
6. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with [National Archives and Records Administration General Schedule 20].
7. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
NOTE: This site may contain links to external
activities or organizations in support of the Fort Belvoir CPAC mission. Listing
of commercial sites on this web server is not an endorsement by the U.S. Army
or the Fort Belvoir CPAC of any referenced service or product; nor does the Fort
Belvoir CPAC exercise any responsibility over the content at the destination