1. What is Community Covenant?
It is a formal commitment of support
by state and local communities to Soldiers and Families of the Army.
2. Why have a Community Covenant?
The Community Covenant allows communities across America to demonstrate their support for Service Members and their Families in this time
3. What is expected from a Community Covenant signing ceremony?
A Community Covenant signing ceremony is a public display of
support by community leaders to the military and family members living in that community and to raise awareness of their sacrifices.
4. How can I get involved? What can I do?
There are many ways to support a military family beyond sending care packages to deployed units. Look at programs in your state or near Army installations as well.
5. Who do I contact for more information about this program?
Please Contact Community Relations Chief at 703 805 2034.